Thursday, March 7, 2013

What You Need to Know About Being a Law School Mom

Many of you are finalizing your law school application packets in anticipation of fall admission and you have lots of questions. There is a lot of advice out there for prospective law school students -- from getting into the right school to landing that plum summer internship -- but law school moms have other concerns too, like juggling family and law school without going crazy. My "Notes From the Trenches" series has some great advice on balancing pregnancy and law school, paying for law school while paying for childcare, and even a sneak peek into the daily life of a law school mom. As for maintaining your sanity, well, I'm still working on that one myself.

1 comment:

Me said...

Thank you for much for these posts. I am a 3L who recently discovered that she is pregnant. The more information that I can get about surviving law school and a baby, the better.